Super Easy Oven-Roasted Okra
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a really easy recipe using frozen okra. Being a full-time employee and a mom of a toddler, I always look for easy and healthy recipes. This one has an Indian flavor to it. It's so easy to put together, and it turns out very well. When you roast the okra, you'll notice the slime goes away. That's what I really like about this recipe. You don't have to monitor it. Just put it in the oven, and it's done."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 210
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place frozen okra and onion on the prepared baking sheet; drizzle with canola oil. Combine onion powder, garlic powder, ginger, turmeric, curry powder, paprika, and salt in a bowl. Sprinkle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, about 34 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish with cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Chop the onion so that each piece is the same size as the okra.
- You can use vegetable oil instead of canola, and red chili powder instead of paprika, if desired.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 14.6 19.2 4.4 0 95 Full nutrition