Ingredients35 m servings 180
- Slice eggplant into 1/2-inch rounds, then cut each round into 1/4-inch sticks. Pat dry.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in a shallow bowl. Pour flour into a second shallow bowl. Beat eggs in a third bowl.
- Dip eggplant sticks in flour, then in beaten eggs, and then coat with bread crumb mixture. Place on a plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat an air fryer to 370 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- Place eggplant sticks in basket, making sure they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes. Shake basket and continue cooking to desired crispiness, an additional 4 to 6 minutes.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 5.1 25.4 9.6 98 960 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are tasty little morsels that are very easy and are less clean up than the regular fried eggplant. I love these tossed on a salad.
We just had these for a midday snack. So good and easy to make. These will be repeated for sure. Next time I'll make a pasta sauce to go with it. Thank you