Ingredients4 h 50 m servings 225
- Combine steak, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, parsley, paprika, and chile flakes in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Drain and discard marinade from steak mixture. Place steak and mushrooms into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes. Toss and cook 5 additional minutes. Transfer steak and mushrooms to a serving plate and let rest 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If halving this recipe, you will need to reduce total cook time to 8 minutes.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 13.2 5.8 20.8 60 213 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was OK, it was certainly easy. The steak stayed kind of chewy though at the stated time/temp. I'll try it again and maybe cook it a shorter time. The mushrooms were awesome seasoned like...
Made this one a couple times now just as described and it came out really good in my air fryer. Will make it again.
Sounded so good but was a let down. Cooking at directed temp/time left the meat fairly tough. Not a whole lot of flavor pops out in this one. Rating it a 2 for ease of prep and method of cook...
This was my very first air fryer recipe and it was a huge hit! Highly recommend!