Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 812
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 cake)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a large fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together vegetable oil and eggs in a separate large bowl with an electric mixer. Add sugar and mix until well combined. Mix in bananas. Fold in flour mixture with a spatula until well combined. Fold in pineapple and pecans. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 90 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Invert carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack. Let cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Half of the flour can be substituted with almond or coconut flour, and the sugar can be substituted as well.
Per Serving: 812 calories; 42.6 104.8 7.4 56 265 Full nutrition