Poppy Seed Shortbread
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine flour, butter, confectioners' sugar, poppy seeds, vanilla extract, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; pulse to combine. Dough will be dry and crumbly.
- Press dough into a 11x7-inch baking pan. Pierce entire surface with a fork to prevent the dough from rising during baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to turn slightly brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove shortbread from pan and cut into 12 equal-sized bars while still warm. Place on a wire rack to cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use the bottom of a measuring cup to flatten dough in pan.
- Do not let cookies cool before cutting or they will break into pieces.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 15.7 15 1.3 41 158 Full nutrition