Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 421
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pork chops)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together flour, salt, and pepper in a rimmed plate. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture; shake off excess.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and cook, turning halfway, until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Place chops in an 11x17-inch baking dish.
- Stir canned soup and water together in a small bowl until well blended. Pour over pork chops and sprinkle with 1/2 of the fried onions.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 50 minutes. Stir in sour cream and top with remaining onions.
- Return to the oven and bake, uncovered, until sauce is hot, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 421 calories; 28.3 14.2 25.4 71 530 Full nutrition