Garlic Shrimp Risotto
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- HEAT 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper, if you'd like. Add your shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes until they turn pink, stirring in garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove from pan and set aside.
- POUR your water, milk, remaining olive oil and Knorr® Selects™ into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 7 minutes. Toss in the kale and cook 3 minutes more.
- STIR in your shrimp and tomatoes; now it's delicious. Dig in!
You might also like
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- CALORIES 390 CALORIES FROM FAT 13 TOTAL FAT 15G SATURATED FAT 3G TRANS FAT 0G POLYUNSATURATED FAT 4G MONOUNSATURATED FAT 6G CHOLESTEROL 155MG SODIUM 1140MG TOTAL CARBS 41G DIETARY FIBER 2G SUGARS 5G PROTEIN 24G CALCIUM 25% IRON 8% POTASSIUM 660MG VITAMIN C 110% VITAMIN A 110%