Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 bowls)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add green onions and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cover and cook until green onions are tender, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes; add a tablespoon of water during cooking if green onions start to brown. Add rice to skillet; cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Divide rice mixture evenly among 4 bowls.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add zucchini and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt; saute 3 minutes or until zucchini starts to soften. Add garlic and shrimp; cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Divide mixture evenly among bowls.
- Add chicken stock, lemon juice, and mustard to skillet, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; cook 3 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens. Remove from heat, and stir in butter and tarragon. Drizzle sauce evenly over bowls. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Garnish with additional tarragon, if desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute vegetable stock for the chicken stock if desired.
- Nutrients Per Serving:
- Calories 404.42 Fat 16.72 Saturated Fat 5.01 Mono Fat 6.55 Poly Fat 1.15 Protein 24.95 Carbohydrates 41.9 Dietary Fiber 2.05 Soluable Fiber 0 Insoluable Fiber 0 Total Sugars 3.13 Added Sugar 0 VItamin A 1102.56 Vitamin C 25.48 Vitamin B1 0.1 Vitamin B2 0.19 Vitamin B3 2.71 Vitamin B3 - Niacin 6.26 Vitamin B6 0.4 Vitamin B12 1.29 Vitamin D - IU 4.39 Folate 74.78 Vitamin K 111.78 Calcium 137.25 Iron 2.54 Magnesium 52.79 Sodium 307.33 Potassium 495.3 Selenium 34.78 Manganese 0.3
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Meh...not awful but not great. Don’t really need goat cheese. It was nice to try but don’t think I’ll make again.