Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 24 servings (10 cups)
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together in a bowl.
- Mix in refried beans, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, and taco seasoning until well combined.
- Smooth mixture evenly over the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Add remaining cheese on top of the mixture, spreading it evenly.
- Cover and cook on High until heated through, about 2 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 166 calories; 11.7 7.6 7.7 36 361 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1