Goat Cheese Crostini with Honey and Fruit
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 116
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 crostini)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C). Place baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix the softened goat cheese and honey together in a bowl until relatively smooth. Spread each toasted slice with a thin layer of goat cheese mixture and top with strawberries.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Baguette slices can be toasted one day ahead and placed in an airtight container.
- You can also top the crostini with other fruit, like blackberries.
Per Serving: 116 calories; 3.8 15.4 5.2 9 206 Full nutrition