Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 674
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 bowls)
- Heat 1/4 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and mix in salt, allspice, cinnamon, and black pepper. Cook until beef is browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and rice to the saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add pine nuts and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix pine nuts into rice and meat mixture before serving.
You might also like
- Chef's Notes:
- You can also use lamb as a substitute for ground beef.
- If using a rice cooker: Proceed through step 1, then add meat mixture, rice, and chicken broth to rice cooker. Select White Rice setting according to manufacturer's instructions. Cook pine nuts according to step 3. Stir into finished dish.
Per Serving: 674 calories; 35.9 52.2 33.5 127 1820 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1