Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 309
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 cups)
- Season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Add onion to pot and cook until almost translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until slightly browned, about 2 minutes more.
- Stir broth, water, celery, carrots, and potatoes into the pot. Cook until carrots and potatoes are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
You might also like
Per Serving: 309 calories; 9 40.5 16.8 35 1302 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1