Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 210
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 sweet potatoes)
- Mix cornmeal and cumin together in a bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss until coated.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat until the butter is melted and starts to bubble.
- Add the sweet potatoes to the frying pan and ensure that they are evenly distributed.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover the frying pan with a lid and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and flip the sweet potatoes. Continue cooking until easily pierced with a knife, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the pan with tongs and onto a plate. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve with sour cream on the side.
You might also like
Per Serving: 210 calories; 11.5 25.3 2.4 11 169 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Easier than coating with oil and baking for long time. Simple, yet good flavor!