Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 16 muffin cups with liners.
- Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat buttermilk, melted butter, honey, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in another bowl. Stir in flour mixture. Fold in apple, carrot, and chia seeds. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 197 calories; 6.8 31.9 3.2 27 222 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
4.2.19 Just really liked everything about these muffins. They’re tender from the buttermilk, moist from the apples, texture is spot on perfect, and there’s just enough sweetness to satisfy you...