Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 264
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place cauliflower florets into a food processor and blend into rice-like bits. Transfer to a saucepan and add water. Cook over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer cauliflower rice to a bowl and refrigerate until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread cooled cauliflower rice onto a clean kitchen towel. Wrap it up tightly and squeeze out all the water. Transfer to a large bowl and add eggs, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, paprika, oregano, and salt. Mix well.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to the baking sheet and spread and shape it into a pizza crust shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before carefully flipping crust over and adding toppings, if desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute 2 grams of table salt for the kosher salt.
- You don't need to use Parmesan cheese -- it helps as a binder, but is not needed. You can substitute it with whatever you'd like. You are, after all, the master of making sure this keto crust bakes or busts.
- If you want to top your pizza crust, add toppings and return to the hot oven until toppings are warmed through, about 10 minutes more.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 12.9 18 23 213 965 Full nutrition