Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta shells in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat grapeseed oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add spinach, corn, chicken bouillon, salt, and pepper. Cook until spinach and corn are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta shells. Fill with corn-spinach mixture. Place shells back into the same deep skillet and cover with diced tomatoes. Mix tomato paste and warm water together and pour onto shells.
- Cover and cook on medium heat until tomatoes are heated through, about 10 minutes. Garnish with dried cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use fresh spinach or canned corn.
- Don't overstuff shells with spinach and corn mixture, as they will need to stay closed; you may use the leftovers as a side dish to the meal.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 10.8 62.3 12.2 < 1 1225 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1