Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 310
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 9-inch pies)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line two 9-inch pie plates with crusts. Cover crusts with a double layer of aluminum foil and a layer of pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edge of crust is golden, about 10 minutes. Carefully remove the foil and weights; continue baking until the crust sets, about 5 minutes more. Let crusts cool briefly. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sprinkle cheese, spinach, and onion evenly onto the crusts. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together and divide evenly between the crusts.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until golden brown and firm in the centers, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any cheese of your choice.
- Use cream instead of milk for a special treat!
Per Serving: 310 calories; 21.5 15 14.6 155 386 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1