Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 63
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend 2 1/2 cups sweetener, melted butter, and almond extract together in a bowl. Press crust mixture into an ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and leave oven on. Cool crust for 10 minutes.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups sweetener and almond flour together in a bowl. Whisk in eggs and lemon juice. Pour over the cooled crust.
- Bake bars in the hot oven for 20 minutes. Cut into 18 bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Sprinkle with powdered sweetener for garnish if desired.
Per Serving: 63 calories; 6.1 45.3 1.5 50 51 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
DO NOT TRY THIS RECIPE! It is way to sweet, and tastes way to much like almonds.