Ingredients1 h servings 204 cals
- Bring olive oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and water to boil in a large pot. Place artichoke hearts in the mixture, and boil 30 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Prepare Hollandaise Sauce according to recipe directions.
- Fill a large saucepan with 3 inches of water. Bring water to a gentle simmer, and add remaining vinegar. Carefully break eggs into simmering water, and allow to cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Yolks should still be soft in center. Remove eggs from water with a slotted spoon and set on a warm plate.
- Place artichoke hearts on a serving platter. Place a poached egg on top of each artichoke heart. Cover with hollandaise sauce. Sprinkle olives on top of sauce. Sprinkle chives around platter.
- Get the recipe for Hollandaise Sauce.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 12.4 g fat; 16.3 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 186 mg cholesterol; 508 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I love making eggs benedict and this was no exception. This was delicious and a great recipe for those who are on a low carb diet. I used the Blender hollandaise from AR using one extra egg yolk...
For expediency I used artichoke hearts from a can and a Hollandaise mix packet. I really loved the way the earthy flavors from the artichoke hearts, black olives and scallions came together!