Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 292
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Toss tri-tip with oil, soy sauce, onion, cumin, garlic, and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or up to 24 hours. Let rest at room temperature while preheating the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place tri-tip in a shallow roasting pan, preferably on a rack. Remove onions from marinade and place around the beef.
- Roast in the preheated oven until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) for medium-rare or 150 degrees F (66 degrees C) for medium, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Allow to rest at least 15 minutes before slicing against the grain.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 16.3 3.8 31.3 105 493 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This turned out pretty good but as written it is well done. I recommend reducing cook time. Flavors were great!