Spinach and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 950
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breasts)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add oil, garlic, and onion. Cook and stir until tender, 1 to 3 minutes. Add ham and spinach leaves and stir until wilted, about 1 minute. Chop slightly in the skillet. Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese until melted and mixture has cooled a bit. Add Swiss cheese and set filling aside.
- Cut each chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness and place in a bowl. Pour Italian dressing over chicken. Place 1 chicken breast on a cutting board and pound thinner. Add about 1/4 of the filling and fold chicken over to form a packet. Seal using toothpicks and place in the prepared baking pan. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts and filling.
- Combine crushed crackers and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl. Cover filled chicken breasts with cracker mixture, mashing them into the breasts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before transferring from the pan to a serving platter to allow filling to set up. Remove toothpicks before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 950 calories; 67.6 23.5 61.1 232 1595 Full nutrition