Spicy Hot Pepper Salmon
7 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 452
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder in a large bowl. Cover the bottom of the baking dish with the mixture and set aside.
- Mix tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno peppers, habanero peppers, black olives, remaining lemon juice, remaining lime juice, and remaining chipotle powder together in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Place salmon fillets on top of spinach in the baking dish and top with tomato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 14 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 452 calories; 17.3 22.5 52.9 100 988 Full nutrition