Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 372
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a shallow baking dish and place frozen fillets inside. Rub fillets with butter and season with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add tomato and reduce heat to medium. Cook until tomato has softened, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven and place on 2 plates. Drizzle with tomato-garlic mixture on top of salmon and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 372 calories; 31.3 4.4 19.1 53 158 Full nutrition