Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h servings 209
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat a smoker to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, and steak seasoning in a bowl. Rub mixture evenly over the roast and place in a baking pan.
- Cook roast in the smoker until meat reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 4 to 4 1/2 hours. Wrap roast in aluminum foil and continue smoking until meat reaches an internal temperature of 195 degrees F (90 degrees C), about 1 hour more.
- Remove roast from smoker and let sit for 20 minutes. Leave smoker on.
- Cut meat into cubes and return to the baking dish. Add barbeque sauce and brown sugar.
- Smoke meat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 209 calories; 12.8 9.4 13.4 52 961 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1