Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 420
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl. Press crust mixture into the bottom of a pie plate.
- Whip together cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in a large bowl. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Spread filling over crust in the pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is almost set and slightly jiggly, about 45 minutes. Allow cheesecake to cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Combine blueberries and 1/3 cup sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Stir cornstarch and cold water together in a small bowl until dissolved. Stir cornstarch mixture into blueberries in the saucepan. Bring to a low boil, about 5 minutes and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes more. Pour blueberry topping over cheesecake before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 420 calories; 27.7 38 6.8 123 288 Full nutrition