Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 444
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 10-inch pie)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and almonds in a bowl. Pour in butter and mix until incorporated.
- Grease a 10-inch springform pan and press crumb mixture over the bottom to make a crust.
- Combine blueberries and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer for 5 minutes. Stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Pour into the blueberry mixture and cook until thick, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in ice cream, 1 spoonful at a time, until blended.
- Spoon 3/4 of the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Cover with the blueberry filling. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture on top. Run a fork through the cheesecake to create swirls.
- Freeze, uncovered, until firm, about 2 hours. Cover with plastic wrap and keep frozen.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't want to make your own filling, use 1 can pie filling (cranberry, cherry, etc.).
Per Serving: 444 calories; 29 41.6 7.2 89 270 Full nutrition