Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Divide butter between 2 shallow 1-cup oven-proof dishes and heat in the oven until butter melts.
- Stir blueberries, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon together in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Combine milk, eggs, flour, and salt in a bowl. Mix well. Divide batter evenly between the prepared dishes. Add blueberry mixture and sprinkle blueberries evenly on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden, 17 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you use frozen blueberries, add additional baking time.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 18.2 52.1 11.4 221 261 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I doubled the recipe and used two 8x8 glass baking dishes. I followed the recipe precisely and then sprinkled a little cinnamon sugar on top before baking. I ended up baking for about 25 minutes...