Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 380
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place a 10-inch ovenproof skillet in the oven to heat up.
- Combine eggs, milk, flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a blender; blend until batter is very smooth.
- Remove hot skillet from the oven. Add margarine and swirl until melted. Pour batter into the hot skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffy and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss bananas, strawberries, blueberries, 1 tablespoon sugar, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Spoon compote onto hot pancake and top with a dollop of frozen whipped topping. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I have made this recipe with 2% or whole milk and find I get the same results.
- You can use confectioners' sugar in place of whipped topping, if you prefer
Per Serving: 380 calories; 18.1 47.6 9 128 212 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Followed the recipe and it came out awesome. Tasted more like a crepe. Loved it. charlie-d