Ingredients45 m servings 1121
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine broccoli and pine nuts in a baking dish. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and lemon-pepper seasoning; toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven, removing every 5 minutes to stir, until broccoli is tender but still firm, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid. Mix cooking liquid with soup base in a small bowl; set aside. Return pasta to the pot.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add tomatoes, red pepper flakes, and salt. Cook, stirring often until some of the liquid has reduced, 3 to 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and add broccoli mixture, 2 tablespoons olive oil, butter, and balsamic vinegar; stir to combine.
- Transfer the entire vegetable mixture to the pasta pot. Add bouillon water, stir thoroughly, and serve immediately.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any Italian cheese, such as Romano, in place of the Parmesan.
Per Serving: 1121 calories; 65.9 108.3 33.8 24 1923 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is really good, although I did not use five cloves of garlic. I used one. Albeit, this is not a pesto (nothing gets “pestato”) it is a true dish you’d find in most Italian homes. Fresh ingr...
It was pretty good. I only used one clove of garlic (5 cloves seems way too much!). I messed up a little by making too much pasta - closer to 16 oz instead of 8 oz, so I did not have enough broc...