Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 145
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Combine broccoli and cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Add 1 teaspoon rosemary and 1 teaspoon thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture onto 1 of the prepared baking sheets.
- Add Brussels sprouts to the same large mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture onto remaining prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven, gently stirring every 5 minutes, until broccoli and cauliflower are lightly browned and Brussels sprouts are dark brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place sweet potatoes into the mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, remaining rosemary, and remaining thyme. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Remove roasted vegetables from the oven and transfer to a large disposable foil pan. Place sweet potatoes onto 1 of the foil-lined baking sheets used prior.
- Roast potatoes in the hot oven until tender, stirring every 5 minutes, for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove roasted sweet potatoes and transfer to the disposable foil pan.
- Add yellow bell peppers and red bell peppers to the same large mixing bowl. Separate red onion quarters into pieces and add to the bowl. Stir well to coat vegetables in oil remaining in the bowl. Transfer mixture to the other foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast peppers in the hot oven, stirring every 5 minutes, for 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to the disposable foil pan with the other cooked vegetables. Stir to mix. Serve immediately or cover with foil to be reheated later.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 4 teaspoons fresh thyme and rosemary leaves instead of dried, if preferred.
- Use a spoon or spatula to move the vegetables from the outside of the pans toward the inside and spread vegetables outward. Use a fork to test if vegetables are done (should be tender).
- To make ahead, roast vegetables just under total cook time. The vegetables should be firm, but not tender. Brussels sprouts should be cooked through according to recipe. Reheat roasted vegetables in trays, covered with foil at 425 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 6.4 20.2 4 0 69 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1