Juicy Baked Chicken Breast with Garlic and Parmesan
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season chicken breasts with a little salt.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a skillet over medium heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Dip chicken breasts in the garlic oil, then into the bread crumb-Parmesan mixture. Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
Per Serving: 315 calories; 13.5 15.5 31.2 76 399 Full nutrition