Easy Chilaquiles Verdes
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 216
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place corn tortilla pieces on the prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine tortillas and tomatillo sauce in a skillet over medium heat and simmer until tortillas have softened, about 5 minutes. Spoon mixture into individual ramekins. Top with queso fresco, crema, and sliced onions. Garnish with cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you can't find queso fresco, you could use a mild feta cheese instead. Substitute sour cream for cream Mexicana if desired.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 9.4 26.8 6.6 30 342 Full nutrition