Instant Pot® Carrot Cake Pudding
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 458
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Grease a 6-inch cake pan with butter and line with parchment paper. Butter interior of parchment paper lightly.
- Combine eggs, white sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl and beat using an electric mixer until well blended. Add flour, half-and-half, vegetable oil, baking powder, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, ground nutmeg, and salt. Mix until batter is smooth. Fold in carrots, pineapple, and raisins; stir until well combined. Pour batter into the prepared cake pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the steaming rack inside a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Pour water into the pot. Lower the cake pan onto the rack. Close and lock the lid. Select Steam function and High pressure. Set timer for 50 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions for 10 minutes. Turn vent to venting and release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove from the pan and cool on a cooling rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 458 calories; 15.2 73.7 8.4 92 341 Full nutrition