Cauliflower Pot Pie
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Vista Verde Ranch
"While some of you already hear the birds singing and see the flowers blooming, we're still cuddling up to fires in the fireplace and warm, cozy meals at night. Here is a great winter recipe for anyone who wants to relish a little bit more of that warmth before winter comes to an end."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 493
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower, leek, carrot, and mushrooms. Cook until soft, about 10 minutes. Add sherry vinegar to deglaze the skillet. Increase heat to medium and whisk in flour. Cook for 7 minutes without browning the flour. Slowly whisk in soy milk and cook until thickened, 5 to 8 minutes. Reduce heat and bring everything to a simmer. Season with bay leaf, tarragon, thyme, oregano, mustard, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Gently mix in olive oil and water until a dough forms. Fold in olives.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to a 8x12-inch casserole dish. Drop biscuit dough on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuit topping is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 493 calories; 24.5 57.4 13.5 0 1229 Full nutrition