Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 727
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt to a slight boil in a saucepan, about 5 minutes. Stir until dissolved and let cool 2 minutes. Pour mixture over cooked rice. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Combine carrot, cucumber, crab sticks, ginger, water, wasabi, and oil in a bowl.
- Combine wet crab mixture with cooked rice in the serving bowl. Add avocado and nori just before serving. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The wet crab mixture sits well in the fridge overnight, unlike sushi rice. Do the chopping a day in advance and make the rice the day of serving.
Per Serving: 727 calories; 17.4 123.4 15.1 17 2415 Full nutrition