Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 652
- Combine steaks, soy sauce, olive oil, and seasoning in a large resealable bag. Marinate meat for at least 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from bag and discard the marinade. Pat excess oil off the steaks.
- Add about 1 tablespoon water to the bottom of the air fryer pan to prevent it from smoking during the cooking process.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Add steaks to air fryer and cook for 7 minutes. Turn steaks and cook for another 7 minutes until steak is medium rare. For a medium steak, increase the total cook time to 16 minutes, flipping steak after 8 minutes.
- Remove steaks, keep warm, and let sit for about 4 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can start marinating the steak in the morning before you leave for work and then cook it at night.
- Editorial Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 652 calories; 49.1 7.5 44 165 4044 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Ok so I'm new to air frying, just bought one a few months ago. All the recipes I found for ribeye steaks were for grilling, only grilling in November in Idaho isn't all that feasible so when I f...
I made it and it was perfect. I am not eating soy, so I substituted balsamic vinegar (half). Otherwise, cooked per instructions.
My husband was so upset I was putting our rib eyes in the air fryer...until they came out! He was amazed. I used my own seasonings. The timing on this is perfect! When it is just the two of us ...
Fine for the winter months when you can't grill. Steak did turn out nice and pink and juicy but the texture was different than with grilling.