Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 717
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 rolls)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 4-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Cut 4 rolls in half horizontally, keeping all bottoms and all tops together. Place rolls on a piece of parchment paper, cut-sides facing up. Spread 1 tablespoon butter on the 4 bottom rolls and sprinkle with 1/4 of the cinnamon-sugar. Repeat on the 4 top rolls. Place top rolls on the bottom rolls, creating a sandwich with cinnamon-sugar inside.
- Flatten rolls with a rolling pin. Spread 1 tablespoon butter on top and sprinkle with most of the remaining cinnamon-sugar. Starting with the longest end closest to you and using the parchment paper, roll up the flattened bread into a tight jelly roll. Cut into 4 evenly-sized slices and place in the prepared muffin cups. Top with remaining butter and cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- While rolls are baking, combine cream cheese and butter for the frosting in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat until creamy. Mix in vanilla and salt until combined. Gradually add sugar, mixing on low speed, until completely combined and smooth. Frost cinnamon rolls.
You might also like
Per Serving: 717 calories; 22 105.8 15.2 101 408 Full nutrition