Sauteed Snap Peas with Roasted Vegetables
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 180
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine potatoes, mushrooms, and melted butter in a bowl and toss to combine. Spread vegetables onto the prepared baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Roast in the preheated oven until cooked through and tender, about 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
- After vegetables have been roasting for 35 minutes, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add snap peas and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft and translucent and snap peas are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine roasted potato mixture and sauteed snap peas in a large bowl, sprinkle with green onions, and toss to combine.
You might also like
Per Serving: 180 calories; 6.4 27.3 4.6 10 425 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1