Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 614
Original recipe yields 12 servings (6 3x5-inch loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 6 mini loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mixes, and 1/2 cup walnuts in a large bowl.
- Whisk 1/2 cup Irish whiskey, milk, and oil together in a separate bowl. Whisk in eggs. Pour over cake mixture and stir until blended. Divide batter among the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in brown sugar. Add remaining walnuts, 1 tablespoon whiskey, and water. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in remaining whiskey.
- Cool cakes for 5 minutes before inverting a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Use a toothpick to poke small holes across the tops. Pour whiskey topping over cakes and leave to soak in as they cool.
You might also like
Per Serving: 614 calories; 30.2 71.2 5.9 84 640 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1