Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 307
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pour salmon juice into a small bowl or measuring cup. Place salmon in a mixing bowl; clean off skin and bones.
- Use your fingers or a fork to flake the salmon. Add egg and mix well; add flour and stir to combine. Add onion, bell pepper, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add baking powder to the salmon juice; beat with a fork until foamy. Pour into the salmon mixture and fold together. Form into thumb-sized croquettes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook croquettes in batches until golden brown, about 5 minutes per batch.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 14.5 15.2 27.7 92 513 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1