Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 25 m servings 238
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Sprinkle beef with garlic powder.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef strips; cook and stir in batches until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Stir water and beef bouillon together in a small bowl until dissolved. Add cornstarch and mix to dissolve. Pour mixture into the slow cooker. Stir in tomatoes, onion, soy sauce, and sugar.
- Cook on Low until flavors blend, about 6 hours, adding bell peppers during the last hour. Season with black pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be cooked on High for 3 to 4 hours.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 11.9 11.4 21.6 49 706 Full nutrition