Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 385
- Paint beef strips with hoisin sauce; let marinate at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil. Saute ginger and garlic for 5 seconds. Add bell pepper, onion, and mushroom. Cook and stir until vegetables are lightly tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
- Add beef strips to the hot wok. Saute to desired doneness; for rare, cook until browned on the outside and red in the center, about 2 minutes per side.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/2 of the stock in a small bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the steak in the wok; pour in remaining stock. Stir for a few minutes and add the cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top to serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use top sirloin.
- Feel free to grill the beef instead of stir-frying it.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 20.6 14.8 33.9 96 334 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
As I am a cook and not a photo critic, I made this dish as directed. It was delicious and I will defiantly make it again! Thanks for this recipe
Definitely will make again. Used chicken tenderloins cut in 1 inch pieces. Easy recipe