Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 782
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a bowl. Press over the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until set, about 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool while making the filling.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, Irish cream, and vanilla extract to the cream cheese, beating well after adding each ingredient. Do not overbeat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup chocolate chips over the cooled crust. Spoon cream cheese filling over the chocolate chips. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden brown, but center is still springy, about 1 hour 20 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from the pan, about 1 hour.
- Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add sugar and coffee granules. Continue beating until cream is firm enough to hold its shape. Spread over cooled cheesecake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 782 calories; 50.5 66.1 11.1 214 417 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1