Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 269
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Add oil, orange zest, and juice; mix well. Beat in sugar slowly.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and vanilla powder in a separate bowl. Slowly add to the egg mixture, 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. Beat until almost blended; mix the rest by hand.
- Roll dough into 2 ropes; cut into 3- to 4-inch pieces. Twist 2 pieces together or roll individual ropes into circles to make round cookies.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden but cookies are not yet brown, about 10 minutes. Let cookies cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slowly mix lemon juice into a bowl of confectioners' sugar to make a runny icing. Line a few trays with waxed paper. Dip cooled cookies into the icing and transfer them onto the trays to harden.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The number of cookies depends on the size they are rolled into.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 10.6 40 4.3 46 262 Full nutrition