Easter Candy Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 194
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine shortening and sugars in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix until creamy. Add egg, milk, and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking soda together in another bowl. Add to the sugar mixture; blend thoroughly. Add chopped candies.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are light golden brown, about 11 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This is so versatile. You can use cake flour instead of all-purpose.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 9.8 25.3 1.7 10 162 Full nutrition