Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat butter and sugars together in a large bowl on medium speed until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Add flour, salt, and baking soda and mix on low speed. Stir in milk chocolate candies.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour for best results.
- Scoop tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with your palm.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are flattened and light brown, 8 to 14 minutes. Cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes, then remove and place on a cooling rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 266 calories; 11.9 37.6 2.7 38 186 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made these cookies today. I followed the recipe to the tee, except I used only 1 1/2 cups of dark chocolate Easter M&Ms (10 oz bag). I used my KitchenAid mixer for this recipe. Two cups of M&...