Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 505
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a medium casserole dish.
- Mix sugar and flour together in a large bowl. Gradually stir in cream cheese. Add drained pineapple chunks and stir until well combined.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, butter, and cracker crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Spread crumb mixture over the bottom of the casserole dish to make a crust. Pour pineapple mixture over crust and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use low-fat cream cheese if desired.
Per Serving: 505 calories; 32.3 46.6 9.5 81 454 Full nutrition