Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 298
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cut off fennel fronds. Slice bulbs in half lengthwise, and cut each half lengthwise again into 3 wedges.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place fennel pieces and potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, salt, granulated garlic, pepper, paprika, and chili powder.
- Roast vegetables in the preheated oven, tossing halfway, until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add asparagus, onions, and garlic to the roasted vegetables and gently toss. Continue roasting until asparagus is tender and starting to brown on the tips, 10 to 15 minutes more. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 298 calories; 16.4 32.3 8.6 6 726 Full nutrition