Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 40 m servings 444
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking dish
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 28 to 31 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, pour milk into a large bowl and whisk pudding mix into the milk. Stir creme de menthe candies and about 3 drops of green food coloring into the bowl until evenly colored to your desired shade. Allow mixture to set for 5 minutes.
- Set out a trifle bowl. Crumble 1/2 the cooled brownies into the bowl and top with 1/2 the green vanilla pudding mixture. Spread 1/2 the whipped topping on top. Repeat layers.
- Pour sugar in a small bowl and add about 3 drops of green food coloring; stir until evenly colored to your desired shade Place a large shamrock template on top of the trifle in the bowl. Sprinkle the shamrock shape with green sugar. Carefully remove template.
- Cover trifle and chill in the refrigerator for about 3 hours before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 444 calories; 21.5 62.1 3.8 24 397 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1