Strawberries and Cream Baileys® Poke Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 40 m servings 443
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 11x7-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until frothy. Add sugar and continue to beat until thick and creamy, 4 to 5 minutes. Add liqueur and vanilla extract; mix to combine. Add flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until just combined; do not overbeat. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 22 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool, about 1 hour.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and liqueur in a bowl and stir until well combined. Poke holes throughout the cooled cake using a skewer or toothpick. Slowly pour sauce over the cake. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until sauce is absorbed, at least 2 hours.
- Beat cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl using an electric mixer until frothy. Add confectioners' sugar and gelatin mix gradually, continuing to beat topping until stiff peaks form.
- Serve poke cake with whipped cream topping and sliced strawberries.
You might also like
Per Serving: 443 calories; 11.9 63 6.1 93 168 Full nutrition